Mountain Girl Cleaning - House & Office Cleaning,  A Professional & Insured Staff
RSS

Recent Posts

Great Service
Thanks Mountain Girl
Great Service

Categories

great service
powered by

My Blog

Great Service

I have finally found a cleaning service that knows their stuff. What a good job they do!
Amy

8 Comments to Great Service:

Comments RSS
Chet B on Friday, November 01, 2013 10:01 PM
Mountain Girl is a reliable service that does great work. I have used them off and on for years and even though I am not a regular scheduled client- when I call to set an appointment up they work me in. They do a great job and pet sit for me when ask to. Chet
Reply to comment

Matt on Monday, November 04, 2013 4:00 PM
I hired Mountain Girl Cleaning to help me free up my time. It seemed all I did was work then on my days of cleaned. Now I look forward to coming home from a fun day out to a clean home. The house is so clean and I can invite friends over with out the work involved in cleaning from my long and tiring work week. I would certainly recommend Mountain Girl House Cleaning because of the great job they do and the great staff they have. They have even helped me organize my home and leave every thing such as my vacuum better than they find it. Call my new friend Diane Burrows for a consultation on how she can save you time and money by using her service.
Reply to comment

Diane Burrows on Monday, November 04, 2013 4:03 PM
Thank you Matt Our teams of cleaners loves what they do and thanks you for you comments. I hope you will continue to have us clean for you for years. Diane
Reply to comment

Marie on Tuesday, November 05, 2013 10:43 AM
Hi I just wanted to thank Diane for what she also does for our community in Rodeo. She has been doing Rodeo for years and will compete this year again. She is a Christian and not only wears crosses on her chaps but on her helmet and other attire showing a good example to our community. Another thing I just found out is that she also hires disabled persons in her business giving them chances at better futures. I think people should always know about whom they do business with, thanks for reading Marie
Reply to comment

Lori Lennartz on Thursday, March 20, 2014 9:10 AM
this is one of the best cleaning crew I have ever had. Cortney and Dillion do a great job. I look forward to seeing them.
Reply to comment

Diane M. Lowry on Monday, October 20, 2014 9:35 PM
There are some factors which need to be taken into consideration while selecting the proper cleaning service. Begin the list with expertise. Do some analysis and find out how long the service has been in this business.
Reply to comment

Carol Weisman on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 12:47 PM
Thank your cleaning staff for the cleaning. Your cleaners are wonderful Carol W
Reply to comment

Paula on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 12:49 PM
Thank you for getting us cleaned on such a short notice Paula
Reply to comment